Advanced Concrete Structures Theory
Total hours: 48
Course Type: Elective
Assessment method: Project, Examination
Administrative unit: School of Civil Engineering, University of South China
Teacher: Chen Zhenfu
The purpose of the course:
"Advanced Concrete Structure Theory" is a required professional technical course for structural engineering specialty, and it is an elective course for graduate students of structural engineering and similar disciplines. The purpose is to enable students to master the basic theory, method and concept of problem analysis, cultivate the ability of combining theory with practice, analyze problems, and further enhance their engineering awareness and professional skills. To provide students with the necessary basic theoretical knowledge and basic calculation methods to solve the relevant problems in the completion of dissertation and practical work.
The requirements of the course:
1. To master the basic mechanical properties, multi-axial strength and constitutive relationship of concrete;
2. To master the main factors influencing the combined action of reinforcement and concrete;
3. To master the change rule, stress mechanism, calculation principle and method of crack and deformation of reinforced concrete components;
4. To understand the seismic, fatigue, explosion resistance and other special mechanical properties of reinforced concrete structure;
5. To understand the application of special reinforced concrete structure;
6. To understand the analysis method of concrete structure.