Analysis and Treatment of Engineering Accident
Total hours: 32
Course Type: Elective
Assessment method: Project, Examination
Administrative unit: School of Civil Engineering, University of South China
Teacher: Chen Zhenfu
The Purpose of the course:
"Analysis and Treatment of Engineering Accident" is an elective professional technology course in the field of Civil and Hydraulic Engineering, which is an elective course for graduate students in the field of civil and hydraulic engineering and similar disciplines. The purpose is to enable students to master the basic theory, method and concept of problem analysis, cultivate the ability of combining theory with practice, analyze problems, and further enhance their engineering awareness and professional skills. To provide students with the necessary basic theoretical knowledge and basic calculation methods to solve the relevant problems in the completion of dissertation and practical work.
The requirements of the course:
1. Master the detection and reliability evaluation methods of buildings;
2. Master scaffold engineering accidents and handling methods;
3. Master the accident treatment methods of foundation and foundation engineering;
4. Master the accident handling methods of reinforced concrete engineering;
5. Understand the accident analysis of steel structure engineering;
6. Understand the accident analysis of masonry engineering.