Tang xiao lin
Special Structures，Refers to the research object sits in addition to ordinary industrial and civil construction structure, transportation civil engineering, mining, dock and water conservancy and hydropower projects. In civil engineering, there are a wide range of uses, the function is more special, and the role of the structure and the form of the structure is more complex engineering structure.Retaining wall 、deep foundation pit support、 reservoir 、water tower、 silo 、chimney, etc. , its structure is mostly reinforced structure, this lesson mainly describes the special reinforced concrete structure ."Special Structure" is a specialized course for civil engineering majors. Its previous courses include "Material Mechanics", "Structural Mechanics", "Reinforced Concrete Structure", "Soil Mechanics and Foundation", "Seismic Design of Engineering Structures" and so on. Only after learning the relevant previous courses can special structures be learned. Due to the complicated structural form, it is difficult to determine the various functions of special structures, which brings more difficulties to structural analysis. In addition, its structural design is complicated, so the following problems should be paid attention to when learning special structures:
(1) To master the calculation method and combination method of loads and other actions in combination with relevant codes, so as to make the calculation of loads and various actions relatively accurate
(2) To correctly select the structural calculation model, consider the main factors and ignore the secondary factors.
(3) A simple and feasible structural analysis method should be adopted, which is time-saving, labor-saving and accurate.
(4) To master the basic design methods of various special structures in combination with relevant codes, not only to meet the basic requirements of strength, rigidity and stability, but also to make the factors and deficiencies not considered in the calculation model and calculation method be met through structural measures.
(5) To learn this course, one must have solid knowledge of mathematics, mechanics and structural design.
(This course is an elective course. Attention should be paid to the mastery of methods and the expansion of knowledge.)